ARS 97,020,000 is the figure driving this decision, but I do not yet know whether it is a building-wide exterior estimate or the amount that could fall to this apartment. The Buenos Aires unit is 190 m², the shared reserve appears low, and the owners are considering major work without a final scope.
I’m checking minutes, insurance, reserve balances and the maintenance plan. I also want to understand the apartment’s expense share, owner arrears, how much management effort the project may require, and whether unresolved works would hurt resale liquidity. Would you discount an offer by a cautious estimate of my likely contribution, insist that the exposure be clarified first, or treat repeated postponement as the reason to leave?
I’m checking minutes, insurance, reserve balances and the maintenance plan. I also want to understand the apartment’s expense share, owner arrears, how much management effort the project may require, and whether unresolved works would hurt resale liquidity. Would you discount an offer by a cautious estimate of my likely contribution, insist that the exposure be clarified first, or treat repeated postponement as the reason to leave?