Learning that the inspection was not the problem changed how I see the failed sale. The deal ended when the buyer’s funding did not clear, but I do not yet know whether that reflects the borrower, the loan approval or the property valuation.
I’m hesitant to put the Los Angeles property straight back on the market without tightening the file and preparing a factual explanation. Would you first refresh the sale documents and require clearer proof of funds or lending readiness from the next buyer? I’m also weighing offer price against financing strength, deposit exposure and the risk that waiting makes us look more motivated than we are.
I’m hesitant to put the Los Angeles property straight back on the market without tightening the file and preparing a factual explanation. Would you first refresh the sale documents and require clearer proof of funds or lending readiness from the next buyer? I’m also weighing offer price against financing strength, deposit exposure and the risk that waiting makes us look more motivated than we are.