hearth.kind
Buyer
The condition driving the next decision is that the previous Abu Dhabi buyer’s financing failed after the sale had been progressing for several weeks. The inspection did not cause the withdrawal, so I would rather state that clearly than let a return to market create unnecessary doubt.
Should I relist at once while refreshing the paperwork, or first tighten the next offer process by requiring better financing evidence and a firm response deadline? I could also consider some movement on price for a buyer whose position is demonstrably stronger, but only after checking nearby completed sales rather than listing headlines.
There was no inspection dispute requiring a repair credit. I also need to review any school-catchment wording before the property is advertised again so that it remains accurate.
Should I relist at once while refreshing the paperwork, or first tighten the next offer process by requiring better financing evidence and a firm response deadline? I could also consider some movement on price for a buyer whose position is demonstrably stronger, but only after checking nearby completed sales rather than listing headlines.
There was no inspection dispute requiring a repair credit. I also need to review any school-catchment wording before the property is advertised again so that it remains accurate.