watchTheSlate
Real estate agent
At £811,200, our London sale has collapsed. The purchaser’s funding did not proceed, while the inspection was not the reason for withdrawal, but future viewers will still ask why the property returned to market.
Should we refresh the conveyancing papers and relist at once, or first establish whether the lender had concerns about the valuation? On the next round, I would consider a slightly lower offer backed by clearer financing evidence rather than automatically choosing the highest bid. I am also trying to distinguish the actual England process from optional demands involving response dates, deposits and repair credits.
Should we refresh the conveyancing papers and relist at once, or first establish whether the lender had concerns about the valuation? On the next round, I would consider a slightly lower offer backed by clearer financing evidence rather than automatically choosing the highest bid. I am also trying to distinguish the actual England process from optional demands involving response dates, deposits and repair credits.