Our adviser says the purchase is complicated rather than necessarily unworkable, but I am hesitant to proceed without seeing the full cost structure. The property is a detached Buenos Aires home priced at approximately ARS 1,117,000,000.
So far I have identified transfer tax, professional fees and registration costs. I am less certain about annual property charges, the effect of residency and ownership structure, tax on a future sale, and succession planning. What calculation basis and payment date should a local licensed adviser provide for each item? I would also like the estimate to flag liabilities attached to the property and costs that arise after completion, since those seem easier to overlook than the headline closing expenses.
So far I have identified transfer tax, professional fees and registration costs. I am less certain about annual property charges, the effect of residency and ownership structure, tax on a future sale, and succession planning. What calculation basis and payment date should a local licensed adviser provide for each item? I would also like the estimate to flag liabilities attached to the property and costs that arise after completion, since those seem easier to overlook than the headline closing expenses.