The initial estimate for a €257,600 Milan apartment seems straightforward; my concern is what it leaves out. I have noted transfer tax, registration fees and notary costs, but residency, intended use and ownership structure may affect both the purchase and the annual property charges.
Before deciding how to hold it, I also want to understand the possible consequences of a later sale or inheritance. If it will be my home, I need one set of questions for a licensed local professional; if it will be a second home or rental, I may need another. Which overlooked costs or complications should go on that question list?
Before deciding how to hold it, I also want to understand the possible consequences of a later sale or inheritance. If it will be my home, I need one set of questions for a licensed local professional; if it will be a second home or rental, I may need another. Which overlooked costs or complications should go on that question list?