aisha_roofs
Homeowner
I want a realistic estimate of the total cost of acquiring a Cairo mixed-use building, but several items remain uncertain at an indicated price of about EGP 67,200,000. Transfer tax, registration, legal or notary work and basic due diligence are already included; the effect of the ownership route and the ongoing liabilities is harder to pin down.
Before approaching a licensed local adviser, what commonly needs to be added or clarified? I plan to ask whether the deal involves direct real-estate ownership or an entity, what ownership limits may apply, and who bears each charge under the contract. I also need questions covering recurring property costs, capital-gains treatment, residency and inheritance planning, rather than personal advice on the answers.
Before approaching a licensed local adviser, what commonly needs to be added or clarified? I plan to ask whether the deal involves direct real-estate ownership or an entity, what ownership limits may apply, and who bears each charge under the contract. I also need questions covering recurring property costs, capital-gains treatment, residency and inheritance planning, rather than personal advice on the answers.