bright_room
Landlord
Choosing the wrong ownership route could be far more expensive to undo than missing a minor fee in the first estimate. I am looking at a two-bedroom detached home in Jakarta for about IDR 12,140,000,000, but I do not want to calculate the total purchase cost until eligibility and title structure are clear.
What should a licensed local professional confirm about the buyer, the seller’s current title, the permitted holding structure and the registration process? I also want an itemised estimate covering transfer and professional costs, annual property charges, any residency implications, treatment on a future sale and inheritance planning. Which of those items commonly appears only after the initial quotation?
What should a licensed local professional confirm about the buyer, the seller’s current title, the permitted holding structure and the registration process? I also want an itemised estimate covering transfer and professional costs, annual property charges, any residency implications, treatment on a future sale and inheritance planning. Which of those items commonly appears only after the initial quotation?