What surprised me about an apartment around S$603,000 is that the one-off purchase figures seem easier to identify than the costs and restrictions attached to ownership afterward. I can account for the main transaction charges, professional work and registration, but residency status, ownership eligibility and recurring property charges are less clear.
Which items are commonly missing from an initial estimate? I also want to take a focused set of questions to a licensed Singapore professional: how the buyer's status changes the calculation, whether any figures can change before completion, how a later sale may be treated, and whether the ownership choice creates inheritance or estate-administration issues.
Which items are commonly missing from an initial estimate? I also want to take a focused set of questions to a licensed Singapore professional: how the buyer's status changes the calculation, whether any figures can change before completion, how a later sale may be treated, and whether the ownership choice creates inheritance or estate-administration issues.