writesAndRoom
First-time buyer
For a Bangkok retail unit costing about THB 11,700,000, I have already identified the obvious transfer, registration and professional fees. What remains unclear is how the permitted ownership route affects recurring charges, later tax treatment and succession arrangements, particularly where residency or ownership restrictions shape the structure.
I am preparing questions for a licensed local professional and would welcome comparable examples. Which legitimate expense or obligation was missing from your first estimate, and did it arise at transfer, each year, on resale or through inheritance? Please also say whether the unit was owned personally or under another permitted arrangement. I especially want to cover annual property charges, capital-gains treatment, inheritance planning and any professional costs linked to the chosen structure.
I am preparing questions for a licensed local professional and would welcome comparable examples. Which legitimate expense or obligation was missing from your first estimate, and did it arise at transfer, each year, on resale or through inheritance? Please also say whether the unit was owned personally or under another permitted arrangement. I especially want to cover annual property charges, capital-gains treatment, inheritance planning and any professional costs linked to the chosen structure.