My aim is to know the full cash requirement for a Tokyo detached home before committing, but the early estimates do not make clear what is payable at completion and what continues afterward. The price is around ¥71,140,000.
Transfer tax, registration expenses and any legal or notary costs are already on my question list. I still need clarity on the available ownership arrangements, annual property-related charges, and whether the land and building values should be shown separately in the estimate.
There is a second set of decisions that may depend on how the property will be used and held: residency, eventual capital-gains treatment and inheritance planning. Which assumptions should I give the relevant licensed professionals at the outset, and which costs are most often missing from an initial figure?
Transfer tax, registration expenses and any legal or notary costs are already on my question list. I still need clarity on the available ownership arrangements, annual property-related charges, and whether the land and building values should be shown separately in the estimate.
There is a second set of decisions that may depend on how the property will be used and held: residency, eventual capital-gains treatment and inheritance planning. Which assumptions should I give the relevant licensed professionals at the outset, and which costs are most often missing from an initial figure?