I have checked a set of Cairo listings dated November 2025, but I cannot tell whether the pattern reflects the wider market or just the properties in that sample. Well-presented warehouses show about 31 days on market, whereas homes requiring work tend to linger. The difference I can see between advertised and completed prices is around 2.8%.
That could indicate more selective buyers, but it could also come from the mix of neighbourhoods, property types or listing revisions. Does anyone have matched sales with transaction counts and a clear source date? Direct observations from particular areas would also help, provided warehouses and residential property are kept separate.
That could indicate more selective buyers, but it could also come from the mix of neighbourhoods, property types or listing revisions. Does anyone have matched sales with transaction counts and a clear source date? Direct observations from particular areas would also help, provided warehouses and residential property are kept separate.