emery_roan
First-time buyer
The limitation is that I can see current listings more easily than matched completed sales. In Calgary’s November 2025 market, well-presented townhouses appear to be taking about 105 days, while homes requiring work seem to linger. The difference I am seeing between advertised and completed prices is roughly 1.3%, although the comparison may not be like for like.
I am trying to work out whether this is a normal late-year slowdown or a stronger buyer preference for condition. Neighbourhood-level examples would be more useful than a citywide summary, especially if they identify the property type and distinguish original asking price, final asking price and sold price.
I am trying to work out whether this is a normal late-year slowdown or a stronger buyer preference for condition. Neighbourhood-level examples would be more useful than a citywide summary, especially if they identify the property type and distinguish original asking price, final asking price and sold price.