After checking the mobile search more closely, I have a new question: can Bayut produce a dependable Nairobi student-housing shortlist from Seoul, or is it better used only to find possible leads?
The apparent coverage is helpful, and flood-risk information could be valuable. However, repeated adverts, uncertain availability and floor-area entries that do not match make ranking properties difficult. The mobile filters and any visible price history would matter too, especially when I cannot quickly inspect a unit in person.
My current rule would be to shortlist a property only if the advertiser confirms the available date, full price, area definition and exact location. If those details remain unclear after contact, I would keep it as an unverified lead rather than compare it with confirmed options. Does that seem realistic, and is there a reliable way to distinguish duplicate units from several rooms in one building?
The apparent coverage is helpful, and flood-risk information could be valuable. However, repeated adverts, uncertain availability and floor-area entries that do not match make ranking properties difficult. The mobile filters and any visible price history would matter too, especially when I cannot quickly inspect a unit in person.
My current rule would be to shortlist a property only if the advertiser confirms the available date, full price, area definition and exact location. If those details remain unclear after contact, I would keep it as an unverified lead rather than compare it with confirmed options. Does that seem realistic, and is there a reliable way to distinguish duplicate units from several rooms in one building?