I am assessing a small multifamily property in Cape Town at ZAR 10,190,000 and need to decide what kind of inspection service to appoint before making an offer. The label seems to cover everything from a physical inspection to negotiation and document coordination, while some providers merely make an introduction.
What should the written scope include, particularly where rental records and compliance questions overlap with the building condition? I also want firm response times, transparent fees, evidence of local knowledge and clarity about who remains responsible between offer and closing. Duplicate listings and stale availability already waste enough time, so I do not want to pay before the property status and service deliverables are confirmed.
What should the written scope include, particularly where rental records and compliance questions overlap with the building condition? I also want firm response times, transparent fees, evidence of local knowledge and clarity about who remains responsible between offer and closing. Duplicate listings and stale availability already waste enough time, so I do not want to pay before the property status and service deliverables are confirmed.