Chicago property meetup — April 2026

OrlaIves

Buyer
Established
I’m organising an informal property meetup in Chicago in April 2026. I’m thinking of covering local market observations, financing, deal analysis, then finishing with a short round of practical questions.

If you’re interested, please say whether an early evening or weekend suits you better. I’ll choose a central venue once there’s a rough headcount; preferences on public transport access, accessibility, and acceptable cost would also help.
 
Interested. Early evening would work better for me, especially if the venue is close to public transport. Do you plan to suggest a few possible dates before booking? April schedules can vary quite a bit, so the exact day may affect the headcount.
 
I’d lean toward a weekend. Also, would you consider remote access for people who cannot get to the venue? It needn’t be elaborate, but knowing whether this is strictly in person would help. Please confirm wheelchair accessibility and any attendance charge when you narrow down the options.
 
Hybrid access sounds useful, but it can make an informal meetup harder to run well unless the venue and format support it. I’d prioritise an accessible, transit-friendly room and keep remote participation optional rather than letting it delay the event.

For the agenda, perhaps ask attendees to submit one deal-analysis question beforehand. That would give the discussion some structure without turning it into presentations. A capacity limit would also be worth stating once the venue is selected.
 
Back
Top