Closing-price guess for a 100 m² coastal home asking €1,104,000

vale.sunny

Real estate agent
Established
Verified Pro
Guess the eventual closing price: this coastal home has 2 bedrooms across 100 m², is in average condition, and has been listed for 20 days at €1,104,000. Post one number plus the two facts driving it. I’m especially curious whether people give more weight to condition, time on market, local supply, or possible price reductions.
 
€1,050,000. My two facts are the average condition, which leaves room for buyer negotiation, and only 20 days on market, which gives the seller little reason to accept a steep discount yet.
 
€1,080,000. The short listing period points to limited seller flexibility, while 100 m² gives the home enough floor area that the two-bedroom count may not be a major drawback.
 
€995,000. I’m weighting the asking price per square metre and the average condition. At €1,104,000 for 100 m², buyers may expect something better than average unless coastal supply is unusually tight.
 
Maya, that assumes the price per square metre is high for this local market, which we don’t actually know. Without a nearby completed sale, I’d be reluctant to infer a six-figure correction from the floor area alone.
 
€1,025,000. Two bedrooms at 100 m² may narrow the buyer pool compared with a more flexible layout, and average condition creates an obvious negotiating point. Is this the original asking price, or has there already been a reduction?
 
€1,090,000. I’m using 20 days on market and the absence of any confirmed price reduction. Both suggest the listing is still early enough for the seller to hold close to asking.
 
€1,045,000. Average condition is my first factor; unknown local supply is the second. I’m allowing a moderate discount, but not assuming weakness when we have no evidence that comparable coastal homes are plentiful.
 
€1,060,000. The 100 m² floor area supports the price better than the bedroom count alone suggests, but average condition should still give a serious buyer some leverage.
 
€1,100,000. Twenty days is too soon for me to read seller pressure into the listing, and coastal homes can be difficult to compare when local supply is limited. I’m deliberately staying near asking.
 
€970,000. I disagree that 20 days necessarily supports the seller: it tells us only that the property has not sold at €1,104,000 so far. My other factor is average condition at an asking level of €11,040 per m².
 
€1,015,000. The condition justifies a discount, but the relatively generous area for two bedrooms may prevent the lower result Aisha expects. A completed sale nearby would change my guess more than another few weeks on market.
 
€1,075,000. I’m putting most weight on the short marketing period and the 100 m² area. I would not treat vacancy as a factor unless we know the home is actually vacant.
 
One caveat to my €1,075,000: if the asking figure already followed a reduction, I’d expect less room below it. If it is the untouched launch price, Ana’s €1,050,000 feels more plausible.
 
The most useful missing detail is still one genuinely comparable completed sale. Listing prices would only show seller expectations; a completed sale would help decide whether €1,104,000 is ambitious or ordinary for this local market.
 
I’ll keep €1,080,000, but Maria’s point explains why. With no reduction history or completed-sale figure supplied, a large discount would require assumptions beyond the facts we have. My guess is essentially asking price minus a modest allowance for condition.
 
Still at €1,045,000. Aarav is right about the missing evidence, but a guessing game requires assigning some value to uncertainty. I’m treating average condition as real negotiating leverage and unknown supply as neutral rather than automatically scarce.
 
Back
Top