The lender’s headline suggested a cheaper deal, but I am hesitant to judge the offer by that rate alone. The actual quote is 2.77% fixed for 15 years on a Stockholm purchase of around SEK 5,824,000, with the pricing tier and arrangement charges affecting the result.
What should I ask each lender to show so the offers can be compared on identical assumptions? I am considering the interest and required fees over several realistic holding periods, with principal repayment listed separately, rather than relying on one headline measure.
I also need the early-repayment calculation and portability process in writing. A 15-year fix offers certainty, but that is a long commitment if a sale or refinance becomes necessary.
What should I ask each lender to show so the offers can be compared on identical assumptions? I am considering the interest and required fees over several realistic holding periods, with principal repayment listed separately, rather than relying on one headline measure.
I also need the early-repayment calculation and portability process in writing. A 15-year fix offers certainty, but that is a long commitment if a sale or refinance becomes necessary.