The quoted rate is 3.68%, but the fee-adjusted cost is the concern. This is for a Mumbai purchase of about ₹69,720,000, with the offer described as fixed for 20 years; the advertised figure changed once the arrangement fee and loan-to-value tier were considered.
I need a comparison that reflects monthly affordability as well as overall borrowing cost. Should I ask each lender for the same principal, repayment schedule, fees and balance at several dates? I also want the exact terms for partial overpayments, full repayment and portability, since a future move could make those conditions more important than a small rate difference.
I need a comparison that reflects monthly affordability as well as overall borrowing cost. Should I ask each lender for the same principal, repayment schedule, fees and balance at several dates? I also want the exact terms for partial overpayments, full repayment and portability, since a future move could make those conditions more important than a small rate difference.