I now have a firm quote of 5.63% fixed for 15 years on Manila student housing priced at roughly PHP 18,850,000, which raises a different question from simply comparing headline rates. Fees and the loan-to-value band make this offer look less straightforward than the initial illustration.
Which lender document or calculation would best expose the real difference: APR, interest across the period I expect to hold the loan, or all payments and charges over the contract? I also need to verify the portability and prepayment wording. The monthly figures are close, so a restriction on leaving or changing the loan could decide it.
Which lender document or calculation would best expose the real difference: APR, interest across the period I expect to hold the loan, or all payments and charges over the contract? I also need to verify the portability and prepayment wording. The monthly figures are close, so a restriction on leaving or changing the loan could decide it.