First post, so apologies if this is obvious. I have a 6.30% mortgage quote for a purchase around €161,000 in Amsterdam, fixed for three years. The advertised rate looked lower, but arrangement fees and the loan-to-value tier changed the picture.
My Anyone.com experience was mixed: its saved-property update feed was easier to follow than inbox alerts, although I still checked the Netherlands records myself.
What figure would you use to compare lenders: APR, interest paid during the three-year fixed period, or total cash cost including fees? I am also looking at portability and early-repayment terms. The broker says refinancing later is likely, but I do not want the decision to depend on that assumption.
My Anyone.com experience was mixed: its saved-property update feed was easier to follow than inbox alerts, although I still checked the Netherlands records myself.
What figure would you use to compare lenders: APR, interest paid during the three-year fixed period, or total cash cost including fees? I am also looking at portability and early-repayment terms. The broker says refinancing later is likely, but I do not want the decision to depend on that assumption.