The monthly payment must remain manageable, so a slightly cheaper lifetime loan is no help if its near-term cost strains the budget. For a Seoul purchase around ₩1,152,000,000, I have a quote at 6.31% described as fixed for 30 years.
The initial headline looked better than the actual offer once fees and the loan-to-value band were applied. I am trying to compare lenders over a realistic ownership period rather than automatically using all 30 years. Would you add the fees, interest and any exit charge at the expected sale or refinance date, while checking affordability separately? Portability sounds useful, but only if its conditions would survive a future move.
The initial headline looked better than the actual offer once fees and the loan-to-value band were applied. I am trying to compare lenders over a realistic ownership period rather than automatically using all 30 years. Would you add the fees, interest and any exit charge at the expected sale or refinance date, while checking affordability separately? Portability sounds useful, but only if its conditions would survive a future move.