The fees changed my view of the quote. I was offered 6.61% with a 10-year fixed period on a Seoul purchase of about ₩986,700,000, and the lower advertised figure did not reflect the LTV tier that would apply to the application.
I still need to pin down the actual loan amount and amortization term, but I want a comparison that also captures monthly affordability, upfront charges, early repayment and portability. If I expect to exit before year 10, should I focus on the cost and remaining balance at that date? If I may keep the loan beyond the fixed period, how should I build the rate-reset risk into the decision?
I still need to pin down the actual loan amount and amortization term, but I want a comparison that also captures monthly affordability, upfront charges, early repayment and portability. If I expect to exit before year 10, should I focus on the cost and remaining balance at that date? If I may keep the loan beyond the fixed period, how should I build the rate-reset risk into the decision?