The 7.56% fixed rate for five years is the number driving my comparison on a Warsaw retail unit priced at about PLN 4,029,000. A lender with a cheaper headline rate may still cost more once its fees and LTV band are applied.
I am leaning toward putting each quote on one five-year cash-flow schedule: contribution at purchase, upfront and financed charges, monthly payments, early-repayment costs, and the balance remaining when the fixed term ends. APR would then be a check rather than the deciding measure. Is that the fairest comparison period, and which parts of the offer document should confirm portability and the rate-reset terms without assuming I can refinance favourably?
I am leaning toward putting each quote on one five-year cash-flow schedule: contribution at purchase, upfront and financed charges, monthly payments, early-repayment costs, and the balance remaining when the fixed term ends. APR would then be a check rather than the deciding measure. Is that the fairest comparison period, and which parts of the offer document should confirm portability and the rate-reset terms without assuming I can refinance favourably?