garden.far
Property investor
I have checked the quoted rate and basic monthly payment, but the true cost and flexibility remain unclear. The offer is 7.72% over 30 years for a Mexico City purchase of about MX$25,650,000, and the final pricing depends on fees and the applicable loan-to-value band.
I am trying to compare lenders over the period I might actually own the property rather than relying only on the headline rate. The payment difference is fairly small, so restrictions on early repayment or transferring the mortgage could be harder to undo later. I also need confirmation that the rate is fixed for the entire term rather than subject to any reset.
Which figures would you place side by side: standardized annual cost, fees paid in cash, interest during the likely ownership period and the remaining balance at exit? I am also asking whether the energy label affects pricing or is merely required information.
I am trying to compare lenders over the period I might actually own the property rather than relying only on the headline rate. The payment difference is fairly small, so restrictions on early repayment or transferring the mortgage could be harder to undo later. I also need confirmation that the rate is fixed for the entire term rather than subject to any reset.
Which figures would you place side by side: standardized annual cost, fees paid in cash, interest during the likely ownership period and the remaining balance at exit? I am also asking whether the energy label affects pricing or is merely required information.