The 7.88% quote is less straightforward than it first appeared. My specific concern is whether lower headline pricing is being offset by fees and the loan-to-value band.
This is for roughly THB 24,840,000 on a Bangkok property, fixed over 20 years. When comparing Thailand lenders, would you model payments and charges over the period you expect to hold the loan, or use the full term? I’m also checking early-payoff conditions and portability. The monthly differences look modest, so I want to test affordability first and then decide how much flexibility is actually worth.
This is for roughly THB 24,840,000 on a Bangkok property, fixed over 20 years. When comparing Thailand lenders, would you model payments and charges over the period you expect to hold the loan, or use the full term? I’m also checking early-payoff conditions and portability. The monthly differences look modest, so I want to test affordability first and then decide how much flexibility is actually worth.