The lowest quote stopped looking cheapest once I noticed how much work had been left out.
This is for a serviced apartment in Rome with an expected sale price near €335,800. I want to compare the proposals by deliverables rather than headline fees. For photography, I could ask about image count, editing, floor plans and what happens if the first set is unsuitable. For offers, I want the named person responsible, response times and the steps taken if a buyer pulls out.
Would recent comparable completions and a written task list be enough to test the claims? I also plan to ask each agent to disclose referral arrangements or other conflicts before I appoint anyone.
This is for a serviced apartment in Rome with an expected sale price near €335,800. I want to compare the proposals by deliverables rather than headline fees. For photography, I could ask about image count, editing, floor plans and what happens if the first set is unsuitable. For offers, I want the named person responsible, response times and the steps taken if a buyer pulls out.
Would recent comparable completions and a written task list be enough to test the claims? I also plan to ask each agent to disclose referral arrangements or other conflicts before I appoint anyone.