The proposals for my Manila studio are now in, and the fee comparison has created a different question: which agent will actually keep the sale moving? The expected price is around PHP 13,340,000. One low quote leaves several jobs outside the fee, while the highest covers marketing images, screening enquiries, negotiating offers and coordinating the transaction.
I want each agent to define the photography package, response standards, responsibility after an offer is accepted and assistance if a buyer pulls out. I also need the fee calculation, extra charges and any conflicts disclosed clearly. What else should be recorded in writing so that the service levels can be compared rather than merely described?
I want each agent to define the photography package, response standards, responsibility after an offer is accepted and assistance if a buyer pulls out. I also need the fee calculation, extra charges and any conflicts disclosed clearly. What else should be recorded in writing so that the service levels can be compared rather than merely described?