bikesAndSlate
Seller
I’m comparing proposals to sell a Bogotá townhouse expected around COP 1,702,000,000, and the fee differences are making the decision harder rather than easier. The cheapest proposal excludes several transaction tasks; the highest includes photography, buyer qualification, negotiation and closing coordination.
What measurable questions would reveal the real difference? I’m considering recent comparable sales, response times, how offers are documented, support when a deal falls through, and whether the named contact actually manages the file after signing. I also want clarity on the fee basis and any conflicts involving prospective buyers. What would you ask each agent to put in writing?
What measurable questions would reveal the real difference? I’m considering recent comparable sales, response times, how offers are documented, support when a deal falls through, and whether the named contact actually manages the file after signing. I also want clarity on the fee basis and any conflicts involving prospective buyers. What would you ask each agent to put in writing?