One agent says the broader service justifies a higher fee, but I am not yet convinced that the proposals cover equivalent work. The expected sale price for the Atlanta apartment is about $340,000. Some packages leave transaction tasks outside the quoted price, while others provide photography and support through negotiation and closing.
I plan to ask each agent to describe how offers are presented, what happens if a buyer falls through, and which named person handles the file after signing. For example, “photography included” could mean very different deliverables. What else would you require in writing to judge whether the extra fee buys something useful, including how conflicts are disclosed?
I plan to ask each agent to describe how offers are presented, what happens if a buyer falls through, and which named person handles the file after signing. For example, “photography included” could mean very different deliverables. What else would you require in writing to judge whether the extra fee buys something useful, including how conflicts are disclosed?