bikesAndEmber
Seller
I’ve now received several proposals for selling a detached home in Denver at roughly $450,000, and the detail has created a new problem: the fees are not based on the same work. Lower-cost options leave some transaction tasks to the seller, while a more expensive proposal covers photography, buyer checks, negotiation and coordination through closing.
How can I test those differences with questions that produce comparable answers? I want to know who responds to buyers, who presents and manages offers, what happens if a deal collapses, and whether the named agent remains responsible. The calculation behind each fee and the way conflicts are disclosed also need to be clear.
How can I test those differences with questions that produce comparable answers? I want to know who responds to buyers, who presents and manages offers, what happens if a deal collapses, and whether the named agent remains responsible. The calculation behind each fee and the way conflicts are disclosed also need to be clear.