One Denver agent has offered a low fee with a fairly bare service, while another would charge more and bundle in photography, buyer checks, negotiation and support through closing. Neither option feels comfortable: the first could leave important work uncovered, and the second may include services I do not need for a mixed-use building expected to sell near $770,000.
How can I reduce both proposals to a fair comparison? I want to test the photography scope, recent comparable sales, response times, offer handling, conflict disclosure and help if a deal falls through. The hardest mistake to correct would be choosing on the strength of the presenter and then discovering that someone else handles the file. What measurable questions would establish the named contact, their backup and who is responsible at each stage?
How can I reduce both proposals to a fair comparison? I want to test the photography scope, recent comparable sales, response times, offer handling, conflict disclosure and help if a deal falls through. The hardest mistake to correct would be choosing on the strength of the presenter and then discovering that someone else handles the file. What measurable questions would establish the named contact, their backup and who is responsible at each stage?