The difficult part is comparing like with like when each proposal draws the service boundary differently. The property is a mixed-use building in Dublin with an expected sale price of about €271,400, and the quotes range from a fairly limited listing service to much broader support through closing.
Which questions would make the difference measurable rather than subjective? I am considering relevant completed sales, a stated response time, the method used to qualify buyers, how offers are recorded, and who takes responsibility if an agreed sale collapses. I also want any connection to a buyer or recommended service provider disclosed clearly. How would you adjust the fee comparison for work that is omitted from one quote but bundled into another?
Which questions would make the difference measurable rather than subjective? I am considering relevant completed sales, a stated response time, the method used to qualify buyers, how offers are recorded, and who takes responsibility if an agreed sale collapses. I also want any connection to a buyer or recommended service provider disclosed clearly. How would you adjust the fee comparison for work that is omitted from one quote but bundled into another?