dev.meadow
Real estate agent
I want an agent who will keep the sale moving, but the proposals for my Rotterdam condo make that difficult to judge. The expected price is around €956,800. One quote is inexpensive because much of the transaction work sits outside the package; another costs more but covers marketing, screening prospective buyers, negotiation and coordination through closing.
Headline fees do not tell me who will answer promptly or prevent duplicate advertisements and outdated status information. What should I ask each firm to measure in writing? I am considering the basis of the fee, recent comparable results, typical response time, how offers are reported, who actually manages the file and what happens if a buyer drops out. I also want to understand how they disclose any prior relationship with an interested buyer.
Headline fees do not tell me who will answer promptly or prevent duplicate advertisements and outdated status information. What should I ask each firm to measure in writing? I am considering the basis of the fee, recent comparable results, typical response time, how offers are reported, who actually manages the file and what happens if a buyer drops out. I also want to understand how they disclose any prior relationship with an interested buyer.