The lowest fee is not automatically the cheapest proposal. My concern is paying less upfront only to discover that important work is excluded once the Singapore studio, expected to sell near S$998,300, is already listed.
The proposals package the work differently. Some include photography, screening prospective buyers, negotiation and support through closing; others charge separately or leave parts unclear. I plan to compare the total fee at the expected sale price, the exact basis of that fee, response times, recent comparable results and the procedure for presenting offers.
I also want each agent to identify who manages the file after launch, how buyer readiness is checked, what happens if a transaction falls through, and how conflicts are disclosed. Accurate status updates matter because repeated or outdated adverts create unnecessary enquiries. What else would you require them to quantify?
The proposals package the work differently. Some include photography, screening prospective buyers, negotiation and support through closing; others charge separately or leave parts unclear. I plan to compare the total fee at the expected sale price, the exact basis of that fee, response times, recent comparable results and the procedure for presenting offers.
I also want each agent to identify who manages the file after launch, how buyer readiness is checked, what happens if a transaction falls through, and how conflicts are disclosed. Accurate status updates matter because repeated or outdated adverts create unnecessary enquiries. What else would you require them to quantify?