One proposal is cheap but leaves several jobs with me; another costs more and promises to manage photography, buyer screening, negotiations and the closing. Neither feels easy to judge for a small Seoul multifamily expected to sell near ₩441,600,000.
What should I ask for in writing so the comparison is meaningful? I am thinking about recent similar sales, enquiry response times, how offers are documented, support if a buyer drops out, and who will run the listing after the initial pitch. I also want each agent to explain exactly when the fee is earned and disclose any relationship that could affect whose interests they represent.
What should I ask for in writing so the comparison is meaningful? I am thinking about recent similar sales, enquiry response times, how offers are documented, support if a buyer drops out, and who will run the listing after the initial pitch. I also want each agent to explain exactly when the fee is earned and disclose any relationship that could affect whose interests they represent.