ada_details
Buyer
I need to choose among three Amsterdam agents soon, and the awkward trade-off is price versus responsibility once the sale becomes time-sensitive. One proposal bundles photography and negotiation; another looks cheaper initially but adds charges as the process develops.
The launch plans are easy to compare. The harder question is how each agent performs when, for example, several offers arrive shortly before a deadline and one buyer has uncertain financing. I want to know who checks the buyers, returns calls promptly, explains conditions and conflicts, presents the offers, and remains responsible if the accepted deal collapses.
What would you ask each agent to demonstrate rather than merely promise? I am considering giving all three that same scenario and requesting the named file manager, response arrangements and full fee under both a successful sale and a fall-through.
The launch plans are easy to compare. The harder question is how each agent performs when, for example, several offers arrive shortly before a deadline and one buyer has uncertain financing. I want to know who checks the buyers, returns calls promptly, explains conditions and conflicts, presents the offers, and remains responsible if the accepted deal collapses.
What would you ask each agent to demonstrate rather than merely promise? I am considering giving all three that same scenario and requesting the named file manager, response arrangements and full fee under both a successful sale and a fall-through.