The difficult part is comparing like with like when each agent bundles the work differently. I’m reviewing proposals for a Dubai duplex expected to be around AED 935,800 after 107 days, and the cheapest headline fee excludes several tasks that another proposal covers.
Before choosing, I want each agent to price the same route from marketing to completion. My checklist currently asks who takes the photographs, who qualifies buyers, how offers are recorded and negotiated, and what happens if a deal falls through. I also want one named contact, clear response expectations, recent comparable results and disclosure of any conflicts.
What evidence would you request for those points, rather than accepting a general claim that everything is covered?
Before choosing, I want each agent to price the same route from marketing to completion. My checklist currently asks who takes the photographs, who qualifies buyers, how offers are recorded and negotiated, and what happens if a deal falls through. I also want one named contact, clear response expectations, recent comparable results and disclosure of any conflicts.
What evidence would you request for those points, rather than accepting a general claim that everything is covered?