Comparing buyer-representation tool discounts in Santiago

AlbaSnow

Real estate agent
Established
I’m comparing several buyer-representation tools for property work in Santiago. The feature sets look fairly similar, but the annual prices vary enough that I don’t want to accept list price without asking around.

Has anyone found a legitimate professional, association, or community discount available in Chile? Please include eligibility, renewal pricing, seat limits, trial restrictions, cancellation terms, data-export options, and support level. A cheap first year is not attractive if renewal jumps or moving the workflow elsewhere becomes costly. Please also disclose any affiliation.
 
I would ask each provider for a written quote covering years one and two rather than focusing on the advertised discount percentage. Also ask whether adding a second seat resets the contract or changes the rate for every seat. If they will not state renewal and cancellation terms in writing before payment, the introductory price is not much of a deal.
 
Are you buying for one person or a team, and do you already belong to any Chilean professional association? Eligibility can be narrower than “property professional,” so those details may determine whether a discount is usable. I’d also ask what an export actually contains: contacts alone, or notes, documents, tasks, and activity history too.
 
I partly disagree with making the two-year quote the main comparison. A predictable renewal can still be poor value if the trial blocks exports, team permissions, or meaningful support. I’d test one complete buyer workflow during the trial and request a sample export before deciding. If either is restricted, record the cost of evaluating the paid tier as part of the price.
 
Lara’s association question is important. Ask the association itself whether a vendor offer is current and who qualifies, rather than relying on a shared code or an old promotion page. Then have the vendor confirm whether the discounted plan has the same seat allowance, support, exports, and cancellation process as the standard plan. Sometimes the plan differences matter more than the headline reduction.
 
A simple comparison sheet should expose most traps. Use columns for initial term, renewal amount or method, included seats, extra-seat pricing, trial limitations, support channel, cancellation notice, export formats, and what happens to access after cancellation. Add a final row for written confirmation received. That gives Rafael something comparable even if nobody can identify a verified Chile-specific discount.
 
Back
Top