I’m comparing energy assessment services for a London townhouse priced around £596,700, but the quotes seem to describe completely different jobs. Some mention negotiation and coordinating documents through to completion; others appear to end with an introduction or basic report.
Before choosing, I want to know what should actually be included: inspection and evidence, written recommendations, turnaround and response times, itemised fees, local knowledge, and a named person accountable between offer and completion. What would you insist on seeing in the quoted scope, and what should clearly remain a separate service? Specific UK examples or wording to request would help.
Before choosing, I want to know what should actually be included: inspection and evidence, written recommendations, turnaround and response times, itemised fees, local knowledge, and a named person accountable between offer and completion. What would you insist on seeing in the quoted scope, and what should clearly remain a separate service? Specific UK examples or wording to request would help.