I’m comparing inspection services for a mixed-use building in London priced around £468,000, but the quotes use “building inspection” to describe very different jobs. Some appear limited to arranging an inspection, while others mention negotiation and coordination through to closing.
What should reasonably be included in the quoted fee? I want a clear report, realistic response times, relevant local experience and one named person accountable for follow-up. I’m also unsure whether paying for coordination adds value or merely duplicates the solicitor and agent. What would you insist on seeing in the written scope before choosing?
What should reasonably be included in the quoted fee? I want a clear report, realistic response times, relevant local experience and one named person accountable for follow-up. I’m also unsure whether paying for coordination adds value or merely duplicates the solicitor and agent. What would you insist on seeing in the written scope before choosing?