The low-fee proposal looks economical, while the inclusive one looks easier to manage; after 33 days of comparing them, I am not convinced either impression reflects the final value. This is for a London condo expected to sell at about £916,500.
I want each agent to define the same scope in writing: photography, buyer qualification, viewing and offer handling, negotiation, post-offer work and support if a deal falls through. I also plan to ask who will actually manage the file, how quickly enquiries and offers are reported, which comparable sales support the valuation, and whether any referral or other conflict will be disclosed. What measurable questions would expose a well-presented proposal that is weak in practice?
I want each agent to define the same scope in writing: photography, buyer qualification, viewing and offer handling, negotiation, post-offer work and support if a deal falls through. I also plan to ask who will actually manage the file, how quickly enquiries and offers are reported, which comparable sales support the valuation, and whether any referral or other conflict will be disclosed. What measurable questions would expose a well-presented proposal that is weak in practice?