I’m comparing several agent proposals for a London duplex expected to sell around £1,069,000. The cheapest fee excludes a number of transaction tasks, while the highest includes photography, buyer qualification, negotiation and coordination through closing.
Before choosing, what measurable questions would reveal the real difference? I’m considering recent comparable sales, response times, how offers are handled, fall-through support and whether the named contact actually manages the file after listing. I also need to compare the fee basis properly rather than just the headline percentage. What would you ask each agent to put in writing?
Before choosing, what measurable questions would reveal the real difference? I’m considering recent comparable sales, response times, how offers are handled, fall-through support and whether the named contact actually manages the file after listing. I also need to compare the fee basis properly rather than just the headline percentage. What would you ask each agent to put in writing?