avery_fable
Homeowner
After 34 days of comparing proposals, I still cannot tell whether the larger fee buys stronger sale management or simply a better pitch. The Porto villa is expected to sell for roughly €869,400, so even a modest fee difference matters, but the agencies are also using different fee bases and service definitions.
My next step may be to give each one the same short scenario and ask for measurable answers: who responds to an enquiry, what checks are made before a viewing, how offers are documented, and who takes over if an agreed buyer drops out. I also want the full fee in euros, the named day-to-day contact, comparable villa results and any buyer-side relationship or payment disclosed. Is there another fact that would be more useful before I send a common questionnaire?
My next step may be to give each one the same short scenario and ask for measurable answers: who responds to an enquiry, what checks are made before a viewing, how offers are documented, and who takes over if an agreed buyer drops out. I also want the full fee in euros, the named day-to-day contact, comparable villa results and any buyer-side relationship or payment disclosed. Is there another fact that would be more useful before I send a common questionnaire?