I’m comparing renovation planning services for an Amsterdam duplex priced around €1,113,000. The problem is that “planning” seems to mean everything from negotiation and document coordination through to little more than an introduction to contractors.
I need to decide whether a broader service is worth paying for before making an offer. What deliverables should be written into the scope, particularly between offer and closing? I’d also like clarity on response times, fee structure, local Amsterdam knowledge and who is accountable when something stalls. Specific examples of what should be included or excluded would help more than sales language.
I need to decide whether a broader service is worth paying for before making an offer. What deliverables should be written into the scope, particularly between offer and closing? I’d also like clarity on response times, fee structure, local Amsterdam knowledge and who is accountable when something stalls. Specific examples of what should be included or excluded would help more than sales language.