I have three proposals for selling a duplex in Seoul, and I am struggling to compare them fairly. The fee gap is meaningful, but the scopes are completely different: one includes photography and negotiation, while another starts charging separately for nearly everything once the listing is live.
What questions reveal the real value? I am considering recent comparable results, buyer qualification, offer handling, response time, fall-through support, the named person managing the file and any conflicts they must disclose. The difficult part is judging which service will still function well when there is an offer deadline and everyone wants an answer.
What questions reveal the real value? I am considering recent comparable results, buyer qualification, offer handling, response time, fall-through support, the named person managing the file and any conflicts they must disclose. The difficult part is judging which service will still function well when there is an offer deadline and everyone wants an answer.