Each of the three agents says their proposal offers the better route to selling my country home in Tokyo, but I am hesitant because they are not pricing the same work. One bundles photography and negotiation into the main fee. Another lists many tasks as later extras.
I can compare the fee basis, but execution seems harder to judge and much harder to change after signing. Which questions would expose the important differences? I am thinking about results with similar properties, buyer qualification, response times, who presents and negotiates offers, and what happens if an agreement collapses. I also want to know whether the person making the pitch will remain my contact and how any conflict involving the buyer is disclosed.
For this type of home, which of those would you put ahead of the rest?
I can compare the fee basis, but execution seems harder to judge and much harder to change after signing. Which questions would expose the important differences? I am thinking about results with similar properties, buyer qualification, response times, who presents and negotiates offers, and what happens if an agreement collapses. I also want to know whether the person making the pitch will remain my contact and how any conflict involving the buyer is disclosed.
For this type of home, which of those would you put ahead of the rest?