bikesAndFlag
Homeowner
I have now put the Tokyo proposals side by side, which has raised a different question: are the firms actually offering comparable services? This is for an apartment expected to sell at around ¥220,300,000. The lowest-priced proposal leaves several tasks outside the fee, while the most expensive one promises professional images, financial screening of buyers, negotiation support and help through completion.
I would like measurable ways to compare them rather than assuming the fuller package is better. For example, who plans and approves the photography, who responds to enquiries after the listing presentation, and what happens if an agreed sale falls through? I am also checking recent comparable transactions, response targets, offer reporting and any conflicts involving buyers. Experiences of how Tokyo agents handled the file after winning the instruction would be helpful.
I would like measurable ways to compare them rather than assuming the fuller package is better. For example, who plans and approves the photography, who responds to enquiries after the listing presentation, and what happens if an agreed sale falls through? I am also checking recent comparable transactions, response targets, offer reporting and any conflicts involving buyers. Experiences of how Tokyo agents handled the file after winning the instruction would be helpful.