After putting the Utrecht proposals side by side, a new question has emerged: are the agents pricing genuinely different service or simply dividing the same work into included and extra items? The detached home is expected to sell for around €363,400. One quote is low but leaves transaction work outside the fee; the most expensive covers photography, buyer checks, negotiation and coordination through closing.
I plan to convert each quote into a total euro cost and ask who will actually handle viewings, offers and problems after signing. I also want written answers on response times, photography scope, additional charges, conflicts and support if an agreed sale falls through.
What measurable commitments would be fair to review after 92 days? Price and viewing numbers are obvious, but I would also like a way to assess follow-up quality and whether the named contact remained responsible.
I plan to convert each quote into a total euro cost and ask who will actually handle viewings, offers and problems after signing. I also want written answers on response times, photography scope, additional charges, conflicts and support if an agreed sale falls through.
What measurable commitments would be fair to review after 92 days? Price and viewing numbers are obvious, but I would also like a way to assess follow-up quality and whether the named contact remained responsible.