I’ve narrowed the planned work to the existing 160 m² layout, which raises a new question about how much of the COP 1,647,000,000 budget should remain untouched. The kitchen, bathrooms, floors, paint, electrical review and modest efficiency work are included, but there is no extension.
The finishes can still be simplified. Hidden moisture, inaccessible plumbing or work needed behind opened walls cannot. For this coastal home in Bogotá, what contingency would you keep until demolition exposes the underlying condition? I also want the surveyor and contractor to identify permit dependencies, material lead times, restoration after plumbing access, and every exclusion from the price. If those risks cannot be priced clearly, I would reduce the scope before work starts.
The finishes can still be simplified. Hidden moisture, inaccessible plumbing or work needed behind opened walls cannot. For this coastal home in Bogotá, what contingency would you keep until demolition exposes the underlying condition? I also want the surveyor and contractor to identify permit dependencies, material lead times, restoration after plumbing access, and every exclusion from the price. If those risks cannot be priced clearly, I would reduce the scope before work starts.